My place to put up three-dimensional sculpture ideas.

About Me

My photo
Budding Sculptor at 56, chiefly interested in mold-making and casting, with particular interest in geometric abstraction, industrial technology, vis a vis solar power and re-chargable batteries that could power kinetic sculpture and illuminate LCD screens.

Saturday, December 22, 2007


Initial study of woven tubing fence, in 4" diameter cast stone.


Spending some time a week later I re-drew it with a tighter weave.
(As of this post I have only been playing with it two weeks, self-taught. I think that with any in-depth amount of time drawing with Google Sketchup6 one will learn at an exponential rate. My biggest challenge at this point is in how long I can sit.)

No comments:

facebook share button

Labels

Loading...

My Blog List

Feedjit World Map

Visitor's Live Feed

Facebook Verification Widget