My place to put up three-dimensional sculpture ideas.

About Me

Sculptor, Designer, Resides in Southern Colorado, USA. age 62. Interested in mould-making and casting, public or outdoor sculpture presentation, and space or environments in which to present them.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sharps, Flats, and Fishes

Yesterday I started playing with Octohedrons  that overlap.


Then I tried a set number (8) with a set number of colors.







Then I decided, "Well, what if the points were rounded off."



Designing sculptures children can play on, somewhat seems to pull me out of dark periods. This was a short distance from creating oblong sphereoids. 



Then it was back to something more somber in pattern for some kind of architectural screening.








1 comment:

Steph G said...

cool! the colorful ones are fun and i love the design of the white one.

facebook share button

Labels

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Visitor's Live Feed