My place to put up three-dimensional sculpture ideas.

About Me

My photo
Budding Sculptor at 56, chiefly interested in mold-making and casting, with particular interest in geometric abstraction, industrial technology, vis a vis solar power and re-chargable batteries that could power kinetic sculpture and illuminate LCD screens.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Lighting and Sizing Discoveries

In drawing smaller models I am discovering certain qualities in texture in presentation and lighting work better. I have also decided to present a drawing of a sculpture I want to construct that was once formerly trimmed into a neat geometric cube into something with all the trimmings still left on.

This object, once presented as something perhaps 10' square I now present as someting two inches square. The notion of it's true size is illusory here.








No comments:

facebook share button

Labels

Loading...

My Blog List

Feedjit World Map

Visitor's Live Feed

Facebook Verification Widget