My place to put up three-dimensional sculpture ideas.

About Me

Sculptor, Designer, Resides in Southern Colorado, USA. age 62. Interested in mould-making and casting, public or outdoor sculpture presentation, and space or environments in which to present them.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Lighting and Sizing Discoveries

In drawing smaller models I am discovering certain qualities in texture in presentation and lighting work better. I have also decided to present a drawing of a sculpture I want to construct that was once formerly trimmed into a neat geometric cube into something with all the trimmings still left on.

This object, once presented as something perhaps 10' square I now present as someting two inches square. The notion of it's true size is illusory here.








No comments:

facebook share button

Labels

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Visitor's Live Feed