My place to put up three-dimensional sculpture ideas.

About Me

My photo
Budding Sculptor at 56, chiefly interested in mold-making and casting, with particular interest in geometric abstraction, industrial technology, vis a vis solar power and re-chargable batteries that could power kinetic sculpture and illuminate LCD screens.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Working Smaller - An Obnoxious Keychain Fob


I've decided to try working smaller, on the miniscule level in fact; just large enough to irritate anyone who would actually put this keychain fob in their pocket. This is something I can do without a hospitable studio with decent lighting, heat, and cooling, or a massive dust removal system. I mean, I do have a studio, but there is a reason why the landlord doesn't charge me anything for it. It's unusable for anything but storage.

No comments:

facebook share button

Labels

Loading...

My Blog List

Feedjit World Map

Visitor's Live Feed

Facebook Verification Widget