My place to put up three-dimensional sculpture ideas.

About Me

Sculptor, Designer, Resides in Southern Colorado, USA. age 62. Interested in mould-making and casting, public or outdoor sculpture presentation, and space or environments in which to present them.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Icosahedron Studies

In working on icosahedron studies lately I've found better methods to make measurements come out more exact, which with these is very important.
I've developed a small table-sized model in both inches, and metric.

And then I scaled one up to human scale for, say small outdoor greenhouse use.


The last version is an extrusion along the pentagonal faces in two different diameter tubes.







No comments:

facebook share button

Labels

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Visitor's Live Feed